You’re camping with us? Great!
We’re thrilled to have you! This year will be our best yet — we’ve got more people, more organization, more resources, and have had more experience and time to think about everything.
If this is your first time, get familiar with the links on the right so you’ll at least have a small idea of what you’re getting into.
If you’re a hardened burner veteran, it’s worth reading through these resources for a few “aha!” moments and maybe adding some things to your kit that you hadn’t thought of yet.
Either way, we’re all looking forward to getting wild in the desert. Can’t wait to meet you all!
Official BRC Documentation
- Personal Survival Checklist
- Playa First Aid Kit (required)
- On-Playa Tips
- Relationship Survival
- How Do I Get Ready for Burning Man?
- Video – Gate, Perimeter, and Exodus
- Video – Leave No Trace!
- Green Your Burn / Leave No Trace
- Bikes on Burning Man
- Transportation To & From Burning Man
- Comprehensive Burning Man Packing List
- Cano’s Checklist for Burning Man
- Stitch’s Burning Man Pack List
- 2017 Essential Guide to Packing for Burning Man
- What are your can’t-live-without playa lifesavers?
Useful Internet Resources
- Unofficial Map of Burning Man 2017 (Google Maps)
- Newbie Orientation Tips & Tricks
- Advice you won’t find in the “official” guides
- How To Prepare For Burning Man
- How to deal with cops at Burning Man (2017 update)
- Burning Man & law enforcement
- Cell Service & Availability
- Distances and travel times on Playa (infographic)